Re: This is a riot.........

When it comes to models.... man! I could write a book!

Recently I was called to do a shoot for the biggest shopping mall in Oman. When the model and AD arrived at the studio, I discovered that the model was deaf.... Absolutely, profoundly deaf... Add to this that she lip-read only Arabic and that I could not touch her at all to direct her. She could not read English.   After half an hour of frustration a friend of hers was phoned. She arrived and also could not speak English... It was a simple pic of a girl smiling and holding a shopping bag but it took half a day and I was sweating by the time it was over.
herschel

That is funny. >