Re: PF member's gallery updated 03-06-10

In a message dated 3/6/2010 1:50:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, andpph@xxxxxxx writes:
Dan Mitchell - Fast Horse.  I realize this is a Polaroid but I would crop the sides off to make the horse more prominent

  Alan Zinn - FILM. Don't Run Out.  Historic, panoramic always seem nice

  John Retallack - Winter in Upstate New York. Picture feels cold

  Mark Harris - Inna's Hair  I think I would like to see this one in color.

Michael Hughes - Milliner and model  First thing that catches my eye is that the picture is blurred and there is no point behind the blur.

Roy