Re: camera RC software

My old Canon G3 came with a bit of software called Remote Capture. I played with it ever so briefly but really didn't have a use for it. It was fun being able to control the camera from my laptop but for what I do it really didn't serve a purpose. I don't know if Canon still offers it or if it's been updated for later cameras.

Rich