Email messages do not always come from the apparent sender.  But others
might trash it, I can't speak for them.  It is no problem, matter is
resolved.

Don, your wariness over the address I linked is understandable and
commendable, gawd, I'd be doing exactly what you did if someone sent me a
link like that!

Bob:
Two things I consider before trashing a message:  #1  Who is it from?  and
#2  Is it what I consider normal for that sender?

I probably wouldn't trash things from  Karl.....

I'm guessing that means Bob thinks bizzarre behaviour is expected from me,
thanks Bob ;)

back to the RC software, has anyone taken advantage of tethered
photography? none of my cameras make use of this feature but it's something
that sounds so extremely useful i'd be tempted to invest in a camera that
could be used in such a way

karl