Re: Frivolous reading matter FYI

Give me your mailing address, Marilyn.  We here is Iowa would be delighted to ship snow to you.  We already have too much and are expecting too much more.  I want spring!
It was good to hear that Andy is still functioning.  We are suffering in his absence.  I did post another image to the Flickr site.
Don

On 2/20/10 9:14 AM, Marilyn wrote:
Good hearing from you, Andy.  How are you?  What is the weather like where you are?  My husband just got the lawnmower out a few days ago, so he's probably wishing we had some snow {:->

Marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: Frivolous reading matter FYI

I hope the question was about FRONT projection and not rear projection. I better check!

They are retroreflective - much more efficient reflectors than normal projection screens. Similar to material used for highway signs and reflective tape used on various clothing apparel, etc. ~ andy

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Um, what is the special property of the screens used for rear projection?
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/a-tests/FINAL-SpeFex-2009-10-exam-winter-V2.htm