Re: Photo suggestions?

Hi Jim, just getting around to replying to Japan email.  Between removing snow and a short vacation in New Orleans I am behind.  Anyway, I will add the circumstances behind this trip and if you see anything that might fit in or that we can't miss, within the trip confines, let me know.  Where are you located?  I believe you said once around Kyoto but I might be wrong there.
In 1958 I was in the US Navy at Iwakuni, down by Hiroshima, and later in Yokosuka near Yokohama.  I have visited Hiroshima, Miyajima and the Kintai Bridge and would like to see them again.  Also have been to Tokyo, Kamakura and Hakone.  Climbed Mt. Fuji.
But this is a tour, the first one we have tried, so I don't know how much freedom we will have.  I hope to just wander wherever we are.  We are scheduled for Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Kanazawa and possibly a trip to Hiroshima.  I don't know yet if we can afford the extra money for the southern extension.  We will visit homes, temples and gardens and a few other things.  I really enjoyed the everyday life and rural areas of Japan when I was there.  They may not have changed that much.  I find that I still remember much of the street Japanese that I knew;  there will be new slang now I suppose.
Don Roberts