Re: 360 DEGREE PHOTOGRAPHY

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:01:03 -0500, Herschel Mair <herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Please take a look at:
>
>www.herschelmair.com/sinaw/sinaw1.mov
>www.herschelmair.com/sinaw/sinaw2.mov
>www.herschelmair.com/sinaw/sinaw3.mov
>www.herschelmair.com/sinaw/sinaw4.mov
>
>It takes a while to load and at first you just get a grid... then it
>turns into a 360.

I think Quicktime should be sued to change their name to Slowtime.

If it's Quicktime it's crap. That little MOV player they have is pathetic. Pity
the Lumix movies are Slowtime type, then you need to convert them, etc etc.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics