Re: 360 DEGREE PHOTOGRAPHY

What? Nice of you to say so Louie but far from fact! In this digital, stitching, VR, and who knows what else the situation is that I have learned how puny my personal excursions into the field of panoramic photography are. Mired in film technology I am afraid I am. Remember the Cirkut camera? and the later knock-offs Alpa Rotocamera and the Hulcher panoramic, the Cyclopan and the Globuscope, etc.? OK then we are talking! Have a good day or evening wherever you might be!

Andy

PS: Not sure yet when things will be back to "normal" - working on it but the going is rough.

Louie Powell wrote:

Actually, the ultimate guru on panoramic photography is none other than - - -

Andy Davidhazy

_>
I do not know quite how this is done, but it is unbelievable photography viewed with sophisticated 360 Degree technology.

Use/drag your mouse to move around and look all the way up and all the way down, as though you were in the picture!  There are four pictures below.
http://www.utah3d.net/SulpherCreek_swf.html

http://www.utah3d.net/DoubleArch1_swf.html

http://www.utah3d.net/PaysonC_swf.html

http://www.utah3d.net/NightArches_swf.html