Re: The inspiring photograph - Flickr

My apologies, you're right, it's not Flickr tbat's to blame!

Howard

Mario Pires wrote:
I have a nostalgia for the discussions that once took place here. But i do jump in when i see something that i need to comment.

Flickr is not to blame, it is merely a platform for content, if the critique is stereotyped, then the commenter's are to blame, not the site in itself.
    Anyway, it was great to read the reactions!

    Howard

    P.S.
    Will join the suggested group, then sit back and wait to be
    critiqued....But Emily is right. Flickr and other web sites idea
    of critique is "Wow" "Gosh" "Amazing" .....which means zilch.