Re: Labtop

At 7:55 PM +0000 1/9/10, Kieran Simkin wrote:
Philip Wayner wrote:
I am looking for some help in selecting the best current laptop that can be used with Photoshop and a digital projector in my teaching. Features I am looking for:
Fast processing, possibly dual core
Large hard drive, 300 or larger
At least 4 GB memory
15-16 inch screen, not high gloss finish.
Long life battery, 4 hour minimum.

Just about any MacBook Pro. Look at the refurbs at the Apple Store. Buy an older unregistered version of Photoshop on eBay, register it and upgrade.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx