NYC recs

Hi all -

I'm looking for recommendations for two places in NYC or Brooklyn:

1. An affordable framing shop that does good work but won't rip me off.
Doesn't have to be exhibition quality, but I'm tired of hanging pictures up
in my place in crappy Ikea frames with mattes that don't quite fit the
image.

2. A repair shop. I have somehow managed to get dust inside my lens - its
otherwise functioning, but that stuff has to come out. Years ago I used to
go a place on 8th or 9th Street (I think) right off Broadway, but I can't
remember the name or the exact location.

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.