Re: Characterize Digital Camera Color

The product is all goo until the golem takes shape.

Alberto Pigola wrote:
Interesting question.
My use of product comes not from economics but from a yet undefined chemical, electrical, electronic or whatever gets the job done.
Alberto

Trevor Cunningham escribió:
And what would this product be? In the unit on monopolistic competition, I like to challenge my IB Economics students with the concocted theory that the red color of the can of Coca-Cola is what actually makes it taste different than Pepsi.

Alberto Pigola wrote:
In theory, it is able to register and reproduce any specific wavelength, even non visible ones, provided a suitable detecting [product].