Re: Characterize Digital Camera Color

photoroy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
You don't need to set the exposures at different plus factors as a thru the lens meter will compensate for the differences. Why go thru all the trouble of three exposures when in Photoshop you can easily change color balance, selective color, curves contrast etc on any image, even a moving image. Popular Photography is making precise measurements with colors  under test conditions to show the differences between cameras. However the real world changes with the Kevin light levels sometimes in very short time periods.  If you want the absolute best color or the color you remember do it in Photoshop and have a Merry Christmas.
Roy