Re: iPhone stuff OT

In a message dated 06/12/2009 17:45:57 GMT Standard Time, trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe, just maybe, if someone manages to lift your digits with a cell phone, you should owe them their yield...I can't not respect a thief who is good at their craft.

The only thief for whom I might have a grudged respect is the artistic forger who produces credible counterfeits of overpriced 'Old Masters' and similar over valued pictures.