Re: PF members exhibit on 12-05-09

John,

Reticence and, the flip side, the antic personality are equally strong
ways to control the moment. I believe that, in the dance of two egos,
the photographer should learn to accept what the subject wants to get
out of the encounter. I am uneasy with photographers like Yousuf Karsh
who strive for a personal statement. Of course, anyone who sits before
someone like him gets what they want - and deserve.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book