Re: WW2 images

Title: Re: WW2 images
Thanks Trevor, I was kind of thinking along the lines of staging images, in as far as getting the kids to pose in a way that could be cut out and stuck onto an original period photograph (whether that be a war scene, or a ‘home front’ type situation). Staging a whole image may be tricky in terms of props/background etc.

I also thought I might just get them to do old style studio portraits, as then I don’t need to worry about back ground so much (can just use some cloth etc).

All looks like fun though. Will let you know how I get on with kar2ouch.

Cheers,

Jonathan.