Re: WW2 pics - any suggestions?

J.

I stumbled on to a magazine resource on Google books that may get you to
some images.

http://books.google.com/books?id=k00EAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA86-IA3&dq=glacier+humble#v=onepage&q=glacier%20humble&f=false

This was an example - you will have to do your own search of course.
Life magazine will have a ton of WWII stuff. Maybe actual old picture
mags at used book stores?

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!