Re: Well another day, another day on the phone

I have a 50D and Elements 7 didn't know what to do with a RAW file from my 50D.  I downloaded the Elements 8 trial from Adobe and it does the 50D RAW.  The trial is good for 30 days then Adobe will sell you a license for $100.

However, I have a  Costco membership and they have PE8 for $80.  But wait!  There is a coupon in the current flyer for $30 off which brings PE8 down to $50.  The coupon is good through 29 November 2009.

I don't have to tell you which way I went.....

Bob