Re: From the sublime to the ridiculous?

On Wed, November 18, 2009 16:03, Lea Murphy wrote:
> These questions make my head spin.

The lamp one is weirdly difficult; it made my head spin around a few
times, checking and double-checking because I was having trouble being
sure I had the logic down.  The final form of my answer is nothing like
how I figured it out, but it's how I convinced myself I was right and is
much easier to explain :-).

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info