Re: Wonderful high speed

Don,

High speed digital video has opened up "our eyes" to many interesting phenomena that could have been looked at with film but it was much harder and time consuming so these new views on our world are "neat" to see. My lab now has a camera with similar capabilities. The "task" now is to find events to photograph. Much like in still photography!

Of course, beyond the technology the most effective high speed clips also are well lit and compositionally strong. 50% techy - 50% arty! ;)

andy