Re: Wonderful high speed

So these ground breaking wizards are just catching up to your work in 1967?  Where have they been?  And I should have known you would be ahead of the curve.
Don

ADavidhazy wrote:
Don,

I saw this and many years ago I photographed much larger drops (called "boules") made of water and various other liquids (like benzene) and the work resulted in a technical report that I entered in a high speed photography contest and won a new 1967 Cougar car and a 16 mm Fastax WF-14 high speed motion picture camera. All this happened in ancient history times.

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/text-high=speed-contest-1967.html

andy

Don Roberts wrote:

At 2000 frames per second water is even more surprising.  Andy, high speed guru, have you seen this before?
Don

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRSK4k3D-50