Re: Imaginary colors Speculation

Roger,

Artists can depict with color feelings and abstractions - things,
un-see-able to the eye.

Eyes evolved in dozens of ways. In an infinite universe it is probably
better to be an artist than a scientist to imagine fanciful ways of
seeing colors. But if you need some basis in science to get you going
try wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_vision

FYI   us primates have three types of color receptors - mantis shrimp
have twelve! They make convincing "aliens":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stomatopod

How about art with this kind of stuff:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080811092450.htm

AZ