RE: tablets anyone?

Jim,

I got a Bamboo too.  Now my brain needs to be re-wired I'm so used to
mousing.  Aeon's ago when I did CAD I  used a pen. If you do graphics a
pen is better. A couple of my buds are sold on tablets for PS. Some
genius should design a finger tip pen.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!