Re: Imaginary colors Speculation

Karl,

Was the trucks paint some sort of nano pigment?  That's something Ford
used to offer. Cars looked kind of pinkish, kind of blueish... . Kind of
gorpy!

The paintings I saw were displayed kind of like you suggest with more
than one color temp light. That was not on-purpose! Can't find the pics
I took of them with our gallery manager holding them at different angles
- darn!

Now the question is - where can I get some for my ink jet printer?
I could make my own from crushed butterfly wings, Windex, glycerin,...

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.