Re: Imaginary colors Speculation

Alan:

That poses an interesting problem.  What kind of pigments would a
non-human use? I'm think something in UV range made from fluorescing
minerals or something like that. There are some artist pigments that
change colors depending on angle of light. Looks way-cool in gallery.
Move your head a bit and what was one color changes to another. I'll see
if I can find example from a gallery show we had last spring.

here's a car I photographed painted in one such style of paint
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shahjen/images/small.jpg