Re: Digital

Thanks.

I thought that if you take a meter reading from a white card it would tend
to yield an underexposed image as meters are calibrated to give proper
exposures to average scenes (gray card being representative of an average
scene).

The white balance issue is one thing but exposures is what I'm interested
in.  Why would a lighter gray card be better for digital cameras?

Jorj