Re: PF exhibit on 09-19-09

I was looking at Emily's "Boatyard hair with color coordinated facepaint" awhile ago, and I liked it so much I searched for the "Like" button in Facebook but couldn't find one. And then it occurred to me: Why not have a PhotoForum in Facebook? Put all the photos there every week, and we can give comment instantly, too.

ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated SEP 19, 2009. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

believed to be clean.