Re: Gallery

Indeed! Let's just wait a hundred years or so when we have jagged remnants of rusty steel and crumbling reinforced concrete to marvel at for skylines. Although, they have made Pittsburg look pretty again. :)  In the meantime, we'll just continue to take credit for the canyons, mountain ranges, and the Badlands.