Subject: Re: Camera question
From: David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, September 08, 2009 3:12 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Tue, September 8, 2009 14:11, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

> There's no sin to using Canons when you've been a Nikon lover for so
> long! Or Panasonics, or Fujis or Sonys even!

True. My last P&S was a Fuji, my current is a Panasonic.

I was rather hoping the Nikon P6000 would be right for me, because of the
ability to use my Nikon dedicated flash on it. But it just wasn't a fit.
(Probably wouldn't have used the flash on it much, anyway; the flash is
about three times the size of that camera.)

Maybe my next P&S will be a Leica M9...oh, wait, just checked the
estimated prices. Never mind. :-)
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info