Re: She Who Must Be Obeyed

Thanks, I appreciate your suggestion.   I'll give it a try...

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Rene Hales <Rene@xxxxxx> wrote:
Smart man. Love that response. I too think she looks great as it and you do have the eyebrow and complexion issues. Convert to B&W and see what happens. Just do away with color altogether.--Rene
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 10:34 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: She Who Must Be Obeyed

You might also ask her why she wants to mess with perfection.....

Bob

John Palcewski wrote:
Great minds think alike!   The very first thing I told her was, "Go get a wig, and I'll reshoot."   But she would have none of it.

I think the best solution is for me to give Photoshop a try, and then show her the horridly botched results.   I'll tell her, "See?  I tried.  Now go get the wig!"