Re: She Who Must Be Obeyed

Yes, I loved Rumpole of the Bailey, it was among my favorite TV shows.  I guess one of these days I ought to look up Mortimer and read the original source.   As for the tutorials, I'm of the mind that no matter how well the technique can be pulled off, it'll still look fake.  Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll think of something else.   Thanks for your comments!