Re: PF members' ehibit on Aug 22, 09

My opinions, best taken with a big bag of salt.

Rob Miracle - Rockin' Raquel.    Excellent shot, great lighting and composition.  Back in the day this gal and I would likely have met at a dive in New Orleans and we'd immediately know we have a LOT in common.  We speak the same language.  HEY, bartender, another round!   Those were the days, eh?

Greg Fraser - Boardroom.  The mind boggles at what it took to produce this image.  Or maybe it was easy.  Funny.  Bravo.

Emily L. Ferguson - effortless.   An umbrella?   A nozzle spraying water?  Or milk?  Why keep the copyright symbol for a gallery submission?   I'd tweak the contrast a bit, but otherwise an interesting abstraction.

Roy Miller - That is what humans look like.   Hmmm.  Another copyright notice.  Takes the attention away from the dogs.   At least for me.

Pini Vollach - Abstract Kitchen.   Stark, ominous.  Interesting.

Marilyn Dalrymple - Still Life.  Appealing painterly effect.

Laurenz Bobke - Antique shop in Gdansk.  I'd crop this considerably so as to keep the black cat from getting lost.