Re: PF exhibit space on Aug 09, 2009

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

          D.L. Shipman - Underexposed first quarter moon from yesteryear

I like the reflection, whether it's from the moon or somthing else, but the reportorial presentation isn't very exciting.
I am puzzled by the remarks about a reflection and unexciting reportorial presentation, as this type of moon does not reflect and I have never made claim to be a reporter. The image is somewhat attenuated out of consideration for any who might otherwise have been offended. The seven words of the attached remark were meant to be descriptive of the young lady's activity while at the same time attempting to inject a little humor based on usage of the word moon as both a lunar phase and an act of partial posterior exposure. In the future I will endeavor to control my self.

DLS