Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:18 AM
Subject: digital to analog conversion

Well something got me wondering today.  Is there a practical way to
convert a digital file to a negative for conventional printing at home.
I know the best way is a film recorder, but is there another way that is
more practical for home use?  Some type of copy negs,  printing on a
material I might not be aware?  I am sure there are some ways other than
the film recorder, then again maybe not.