Re: The Nature Conservancy's Digital Photography Contest

I've gotten emails from people who say they really LOVE this image or another on my Live Journal, and so I send them a high resolution copy without charge.   Then they send me a picture of their kitchen or living room with my image turned into one of those stretched canvas things, hanging on their wall.

Back in the day, I charged a LOT, even for grip & grins.

This feels a whole lot better.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not everyone equates 'value' to monetary worth - even in the US.

Greg