Re: Free-almost free pictures?

I think this brings up the concept that what made the cutting edge artist new and exciting  is the same characteristic that led to her financial desperation and dire position.  It reminds me of Andy Warhol and his two periods of creativity.The first one wild, full of extreme drug oriented people, anything goes and his second that was controlled by his overlords so to speak that didn't let him bring back the druggies etc even though he expressed yearning for the  old days but made him financially stable.
Roy