RE: Free-almost free pictures?

D.

There was the same - ruin the market - argument against royalty free
CD's with ten different rubber duckies and generic calendar scenics back
in the 80's .  I went to some micro stock pages I found in Shutter Bug
and they didn't function well and had rotten pictures. The purpose-made
illustrations are uniformly tacky. Might as well go to Google Images.

I still haven't found a suitable office cubical picture!  The search
engines are all  kind of psycho. I entered " ethnic wall murals" in
Corbis or Getty one time and got my wife's university web page!

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING