Re: NYU researchers create 'invisible flash;' takes photos without glare

Andy,
    For your purposes the flash won't work since you are interested in the visible spectrum pictures but for surveillance cameras, police undercover recording , CIA etc this will be a help. ( I can already imagine the pictures the ghost chasing people "will" find with this new technology). And I bet some enterprising photographer will develop a new style in his/her photographing. How well is IR and UV transmitted in water?
Roy