Re: NYU researchers create 'invisible flash;' takes photos without glare

Interesting but mixing up infrared, visible and uv is bound to lead to unpredictable and uncorrectable color anomalies in certain if not all subjects. In my opinion. But this may
not matter to society at large. And if taking a photogrpah truly in darkness lit up by the
flash how is the camera going to record a visible record?? Mystery to me! But people call
me a naysayer quite often.

;)
andy

Stephen Ylvisaker wrote: