Re: Comments on 7-18-09 Gallery

Mark,

I would have preferred the statue on the right, also, but I suspect that is because we are right-side dominant. However, the setting did not, in fact, lend itself to such placement. At the distance from the statue as I was, placing the statue on the right would have also meant it was "looking" out of the frame to the right, and I would have had the shadowed side of the statue in the photo. I think my only alternative to achieve the desired result would have been to flip the photo in Photoshop. Thank you for you comments.

Stephen