Re: Picture display unit

On Tue, July 14, 2009 15:06, Chris wrote:

> Today I bought a picture display unit from the local computer shop. It
> sits
> on the shelf in the lounge next to the TV and displays the jpeg images
> that
> I have loaded it with.

I've got a little unit on my desk at work -- over a year old now, and it
was a cheap one when I bought it.  The image quality is definitely not up
to that of a good computer monitor, but I love the idea.

Doesn't fit my needs, but I've also seen models that connect to the
Internet, and can be remotely programmed.  I think the intended target
market was parents giving one to the grandparents, and then putting up new
photos of the kids each week :-).

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info