Re: photos at the end of the century

Hi AZ,

I was trying to express the span of years which is from about the mid 1970s
to about now ... anyway I am using up the last remaining exposures I have left
of type 667 ... of course no more Polagraph. That combo was a real "winner" imo.
Now I am doing the reversal with PS and adding a bit of grain to try to
simulate the Polagraph but it is not quite the same. I call this a hybrid. ;)
Wonder if I am eligible for a government rebate?!

The other thing I should have mentioned is that it is a book illustrated with
"figures" - a euphemism for _nude_ figures.

Ever since I started to elaborate the technique or process it seemed to lend
itself to that subject. Although what I was originally trying to save were
some of the rollout or peripheral portraits I used to make at PhotoPlus in NYC
and at various science fairs and similar conferences for over 20 years. For
several years Polaroid supplied me with a significant amount of film. I wonder
if I contributed to their demise. You know ... people would see their distorted
mug on Polaroid film and they might have said: No way Jose" no Polaroid for me!!
(joke)

Oh, well ... today I "labored" over an article on schlieren photography. It was
a pretty goo day. Hope you all had a good day and will have another tomorrow.

andy

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Andy, I think it should more properly read "in the 1980's" or whatever
decade. Anyhow, way to go. We should all be doing more books of our
stuff.

C.2009, AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.