Re: PF exhibit 06-27-09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 27, 2009.
 Here is my few words about the images.

                Lea Murphy - white eggs, white bowl
Very nice. The bowl hould be at the center of the frame, not cropped.
                John Palcewski - Dream Girl
Very nice colors. There are "stains" on her skin above mouth and on hips that bother me.
                Greg Fraser - Wing Walking through the loop
Good composition, good catch, I would like to see enlargement of the plane.

                Kostas Papakotas - Transubstantiation
I like the three men at the side. I don't understand what the double exposure contribute to the image ?
                Michael Hughes - In Party dress
There must be some relation between the white sign to the lady with the bike. I don't understand it.
                Alan Zinn - Our Chrysler!
I would love this one more without the wooden frame.
Don Feinberg - Interesting colors. Crop too tight for me.

                Emily L. Ferguson - Dovecote cupola - Penmon Priory,
Anglesey
I would prefer seeing some details in the black area.

Thanks for sharing the photos.
Thanks also to PF Gallery staff for installing them.
Pini Vollach