RE: PF exhibit 06-27-09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 27, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Lea Murphy - white eggs, white bowl
[Chris] It is all a question of shades of grey. Nicely exposed!
                John Palcewski - Dream Girl
[Chris] I think her face is too big. So she must be a teenager about 18.
                Greg Fraser - Wing Walking through the loop
[Chris] A very brave man did that, I never did fancy it although I did get
the opportunity once.

                Kostas Papakotas - Transubstantiation
[Chris] That's how it came out!
                Michael Hughes - In Party dress
[Chris] I don't get that one sorry.
                Alan Zinn - Our Chrysler!
[Chris] They were always expensive.
                Don Feinberg -
[Chris] Yet another dramatic shot of falls.

                Emily L. Ferguson - Dovecote cupola - Penmon Priory,
Anglesey
[Chris] It has no structure just heavenly light.

[Chris] Chris.