RE: PF members exhibit on 06/20/09

At 6:34 AM +0100 6/23/09, Chris wrote:
 It is always difficult to take nature shots like this. When I try
the bird has just flown! But here a long focal length lens is used to get a
very effective shot - now where did I see this before!

you've seen the birdbath before but not this particular visitor...the birdbath is located just beyond the sliding glass door that leads into my kitchen...the variety of birds that visit it is quite astounding from dimunitive Chickadees to rather large Cooper's Hawks...I keep my Nikon on the kitchen table for one never knows who's coming...I'm sure I'll be posting more visitors...

thanks for taking the time to comment...there seems to be a dearth of reviewers this week...

Jim
Baja Oregon