Re: Angle of View

Quite a while ago, before my hard drive went belly up someone sent out an interactive angle of view demonstration that allowed you to select the focal length of the lens and whether it was a film slr or dslr.

If anyone has this please resend it to the group.

Thanks,
Bob

Roger Eichhorn wrote:
B&H just sent out this information on angle-of-view for various focal length lens.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/find/newsLetter/Angles-of-View.jsp

Roger

--

                           /////