Re: Kodak announces the retirement of Kodachrome

On Mon, June 22, 2009 14:22, Alberto Tirado wrote:

> Sad as I feel to admit it, Kodachrome was "retired" for me more than a
> decade ago, since I could no longer have it developed anywhere in Mexico.
>
> Good ol' 25 brought so many satisfactions.

That was the only one of the modern family I really liked.  I hated 64,
and never tried 200 (I was already quite comfortable with Ektachromes at
200 and 400 when the K200 came out).

My mother has some slides from some of the older members of the family,
but I never shot anything older than the basic K25.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info