An interesting Greek Photography Event

it is called "PhotoDay"

it is organized once a year by a school/studio in Salonica, Greece, and its main idea is:

Any participant, a 12 frame color film, 12 themes to photograph in 12 hours. (themes are given at parts of 4 at morning, noon, afternoon - this year they were song titles) Next day processing and excibit at the walkway outside the studio...a 4day trip abroad as a prize...

I did not make it...was too tiring and hot day for me. 4 of our club members did....one got his film destroyed (Loaner FM2 malfunctioned and did not advance)

Links:

hope you enjoyed it. Kostas

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!