Re: Flash Photography

I have been reading this thread with a lot of interest. I have a job in
October shooting a Jazz benefit. The photography part doesn't bother me,
but I was intrigued by the comment in this message advising for the use
of a flash bracket. Can anyone recommend a flash bracket that works with
Nikon equipment? I have a Nikon D300 and a Nikon SB-900 flash.

Thanks in advance,

Galen