Need Something from an old Nikon catalog

Kostas,

I don't have the Nikon catalog and I couldn't find the info from Vivitar that I got many years ago or the Olympus manual that I had that showed this.  But I did a dogpile search and came up with this from wikipedia.    It shows a lot about what I think you're looking for.

73,
Bob - W8IMO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_of_view

--